Chapmanslade Parish Council Elections
Parish Council elections due to take place on Thursday 4th May 2017 along side town council elections, will no longer take place as only six people put themselves forward to serve for the next four years. All six will therefore be elected unopposed.
At the PC Annual General Meeting to be held in the village hall on Thursday 18th May, at 7.30 pm, the council’s officers, including chairman, will be elected.
Your new Parish Councilors will be:
- John Foster (new member)
- Charlie Thackway (new member)
- Francis Morland
- Keith Muston
- Philip Holihead
- John Lewis
- A seventh vacancy will be filled in due course
The next elections will be held on Thursday 4th May 2017 - CANCELLED
- Parish Council (PC) elections are held every four years
- All current members of the council stand down and all seats become vacant
- Chapmanslade PC can elect seven members
- If there are enough councillors for the number of seats (7) or fewer councillors than seats, they are elected unopposed.