How to Request Highways Improvements

Highways Improvements Requests

The new system for reporting highways concerns to Wiltshire Council is through the Parish Council as set out in Briefing Note No. 19 – 016 which can be found HERE.

Report your local highways (roads, pavements and parking) issues/concerns using THIS FORM and email to the Parish Council clerk at: or hand the form to any Parish Councillor or bring along to a Parish Council Meeting.